Friday, December 4, 2015

Love to cook




My family and friends know that I love to eat and I love to cook! 

I dont really do food hunting like travel every few days or go out of town tonfind food. 
The foodie inside of me prefers to have meals at home. Since I live alone, I love to cook on my own. I get to create my own oen recipes and adjust the food that I like to my liking. 



Well mostly I  prepare simple stuff. Nasi briyani ke gulai kawah ke atau yang susah susah tu memang tatau la.



I really like to cook simple pasta dish, masak lemak even maggi. Oh and nasi goreng... Always cook nasi goreng. Orang bujang la katakan. Sambal udang is my favorite too.


I don't have much time in my hand but when infeel like cooking... I'll cook no matter what. Haha here are some of my simple cooking.








Lapar pulak lepas buat entry ni.

No comments:

Post a Comment